17.8.13

California To Do List . . .

So today I decided it would be a fun idea to share a list of all the spots I want to go to in California! There is so much to do and see here, and I've experienced  very little outside of LA . . .   Many of my dreams about traveling are significantly focused on exploring nature.... so if you don't enjoy the outdoors I apologize in advance,  because there is a high probability that you will not enjoy this post! Here's a list of all the places I want to go! My plan is to go to each and every single place!  As I go through my list, I will put an X next to the ones that I have brought to pass. 

 1. Big Sur
 2. San Simeon
 3. Catalina Island
 4. Mojave River
 5. Rainbow Falls [It's right in devils postpile]
 6. Death Valley
 7. Tule Lake Lava Beds
 8. Del Norte Red Woods State Park
 9. Humbolt State Park
10. Salton Sea State Recreation Area

11. Yosemite National Park
12. Kings Canyon




No comments:

Post a Comment