26.8.13

The last two days....

Hey guys! So I missed two days of posting ! WAHH!!! I'm sorry! Hahaha Anyways, these last two days have been CRAZY! On Saturday I went on one of the most beautiful bike rides I've been on in a long time!I biked from the Balboa Peninsula, all the way past the Castaways Park, and towards the Back Bay Loop... Here's some pictures of what it looked like!  



I was just messing around with my camera and found this purty flower!!


Ahhhh! I love old fashioned things, and Diners are just fantastic! 


Well this was on the bike path, and I just took a picture of it to remind me and others what other men sacrifice for our freedom! My best friends brother is a marine, and my cousin is in the army, and let me just say that even though our country is flawed, we are free, and I'm thankful for men who work hard and sacrifice much to keep it that way!



This is the view I had while I was on the bike path! Aint that so beautiful!?!?


This is a sign that was in the neighborhood that I biked through... 


Yet another beautiful sight!


OOOOO!!! An old fashioned Movie Theatre next to a diner! Ahhh! So cute!!


This is me complaining to myself because I was tired biking up a HUGE hill.


The bike path was just off the PCH, cool huh?


Another pretty view from the neighborhood I biked through!



Here's a link to  the bike path I rode around on at Castaways Park!

Okay, so that was my Saturday.... On Sunday I went to church with Isaac, and then after we went and took a nap, then went on a date to go get Ramen soup at California Sushi! That was awesome because it was literally such a fun date, and only six dollars! All we did was order a bowl of chicken Ramen, and split the bowl! It was huge! I actually didn't even finish my half because I was so full! Here's a picture of me getting ready for our date! My sweetheart took this one...



Anywho, that was my weekend! It was fun! Have a great night guys!








No comments:

Post a Comment