31.8.13

Money . . .







Traveling in General can get a little tricky financially... Between sleeping, food, and vehicle arrangements there is already quite a bit to take care of.. My best tip that I can give you for budgeting  a trip out, is to "over budget." Now when I say over budget, I do not mean go out and spend over your budget. What I mean is, overestimate what the prices that things are gonna be! Because a lot of the times things actually do end up being more expensive than you thought, and that way if you over budget you don't have to worry about where you are gonna get that extra money from. If you don't end up spending all of your money, then you have some extra money! Which is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS nice to hear!  When I went to Belize I ended up having to go home unexpectedly two weeks earlier! Now if you have ever traveled with any sort of airline company, you know that it isn't cheap! Well, Changing your flight date is especially not cheap! Hahaha, I had no clue when budgeting my trip out that there would even be a possibility that I would be coming home early, so I did not have that 200$ in my budget that it would take for me to get home on my desired date.  Luckily I love saving money! So I had some money stashed away at home, and was able to pay my fee without any worries! My point in telling you that story, is that plans change, things happen, and its ALWAYS a good idea to have "back-up" money, Just incase you have a rainy day! Like I said, money isn't important, but it sure does get the job done! Have a stellar weekend guys! Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment