1.9.13

➤ Kelty Back Pack Review!



So as a going away gift, for my trip to Belize( here's a link to a post I wrote about about my trip), Isaac bought me a Kelty backpack! So Today I thought I would share a review about it! Okay, so first off, I have the Kelty Redwing 44, which is linked RIGHT HERE . . . With that being said I'm just gonna give an average person review. As a an average consumer, what I liked and disliked about it. . . 










 Pros:
  • The backpack is meant for things like doing a big backpacking trip, so its huge, which is convenient because I can also use it as a computer bag/ anything else I need to bring to work bag. It fits a TON of stuff. Which is super nice. Also good because I will need it on the camping trips I have coming up here pretty soon!
  • It has a lot of storage options inside. So all the things you want to bring with you can have a specific location for storage.
  • I've had my pack for three months and I use it almost every day, and I have absolutely no signs of wear and tear.
  • Even better, Isaac has had the exact same bag for three years, and the only thing that's ripped is the water bottle pocket. He also brings his everywhere with him.
  • The design works for girls or guys, so it's not limited to a specific gender.



Cons:


  • If you don't assign spots for each item you place in the bag,  it will be really difficult to find it when you need it. 
  • It can be a bit too big for girls who have a smaller build. It took me a while to get used to the fact that it felt like I had a turtle shell on my back. Hahah.


Overall, I really have enjoyed owning this backpack! There's not much to complain about here. Although the price is in the higher range, I have come to realize that it's better to have quality vs. quantity, and so far this bag has been nothing but really great quality.  Thanks Kelty! Have a good night guys! Peace!







4 comments:

  1. Do you have a tattoo? If you do, can u write a blog post on it?

    xx, C
    http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually dont! BUT I do want a few, so I could do a post on the ones that I plan on getting.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site! https://campinggoal.com/

    ReplyDelete