19.8.13

Pirates Hideout!




                        






Victoria Beach! Ahhh! My family is on vacation in Newport Beach this week! So when I was on my way down there, I decided it was a good opportunity  to seek adventure! Woohoo! So Casey (my little brother) and I went a little further down the coast towards Laguna Beach and found an abandoned tower, that was originally  a hideout for Pirates on the run! Aint that exciting??!?!  So this little gem is located  right of the PCH in Laguna beach, but its kinda awkward because its entrance is in the middle of a neighborhood... So you have to find an open spot where you wont make a local angry. Heres the link to the street where the entrance is to victoria beach! When you are on Victoria dr. you need to go all the way down the hill and there are some steps that are labeled as Victoria Beach, take those all the way down to the beach, and then head down the right side of the beach! This is a little complicated, but its totally worth it! Enjoy your travels! Woohoo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment