20.8.13

Emmerson . . .




In my opinion Ralph Waldo Emmerson is totally hardcore awesome! When I was in 10th grade I was fortunate enough to learn a bit about this guy and acquired some pretty interesting facts about him, so if your a history lover, I totally recommend researching a bit about him! But that's not really the point of this post today. The point of me sharing this quote is to encourage you guys to enjoy life! Go outside enjoy the sun! Enjoy the sweet air! Enjoy swimming in the sea! Don't let the daily tasks of life distract you from enjoying the simple yet extraordinary things of life! Life is a beautiful thing, and you don't want to miss out on such precious things in life! Go outside! Go on a Hike! Go swimming! Go on a bike ride! Enjoy your life to the fullest, because you only have one shot!!




P.S. For all my history lovers out there, heres a link to a Biography on Emmerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment