22.8.13

Todays Adventures . . .

Today was quite the eventful day! The morning was super relaxed, I got to just chill out, Read and enjoy the morning... But by the afternoon we wanted to do something fun! So we decided we would go kayaking and paddle boarding! Which was seriously a blast!! If your in the Newport area right now, I totally recommend going! I also recommend using a groupon code! If you sign up on Groupon, and search the Newport areas groupons it'll be like the third offer down the list! It was super fun, and pretty gosh darn affordable! We rented two tandem kayaks and three paddle boards for two hours, and it cost us only 80$! It was a great deal, and made some awesome memories! We just paddled all around the Balboa peninsula bay! Here's a link to the Rental site! Unfortunately I dont have a waterproof phone case, so I could get any pictiures! Boo! Haha! So next we came home, and Dan (my brother in law) Casey, and I went out to the beach and searched for crabs and Starfish in the rocks! Dan is so good at catching crabs! haha it was a little insane! Anyways, there are lots of different ways to entertain yourself! It can be cheap too! Or free! Just keep your eye out for coupons, and be willing to try new things! I have to admit that that can be challenging for me at times as well! I really can be a major butthead whenever other people want to try something new, and I don't. Woopsies. Hahah.  Okay, so here are the pictures from when I went searching for crabs and starfish with Dan and Casey! 








Casey and Dan romping around on the beach! What Gangsters!



He's so ridiculous. Hahah.


Look at that guy! haha he's pretty big!


Awww! I just thought this was a pretty view! You can bet that I have smiles for miles!


I just liked that little guy, he's just chillin on le rocks!



Okay the sand here is insane! It looks like it has tiny little pieces of gold in it! It shimmers so beautifully! I love it!


And that a purty pink flower I found! 


Have a nice night guys!! 



1 comment:

  1. did you guys eat the crabs? And you should tell nikki to get back on her blog!

    Love reading your daily posts!

    check out my blog please =)
    http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete