21.8.13

Bicycle ride through Balboa Peninsula . . .








This bike path is outrageous! It has such a beautiful view of the ocean almost the whole time! Here's a link to see where its at on a map! If you're ever in Newport I definitely recommend checking it out!


I got my Gangsta face on!



                                            I loved this pink house!

                                              It was so cute!!                   








                                                                           


So the rest of these photos are just a few random snaps I got . . . Newport is super beautiful, and I can guarantee that I will be sharing lots of pictures this week! 














2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Nice pics!! Pro photographer right there! LOL

    Please check out my blog!! :D
    http:///www.helllo-Cathy.blogspot.com

    xox, C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks!! =) Thats so sweet! =)

      Delete