27.9.13

Griffith Observatory!


So yesterday Isaac picked me up from work, and we decided to go a on spontaneous date to LA! Drum roll please!!!  We ended up at the Griffith observatory! 



 Okay, this is super cool! Isaac told me that the observatory has the orbit of the planets around the sun marked on the floor sized to scale,  so I was standing at the orbit of Jupiter!  Rad.


Here's me and Isaac overlooking LA and trying to be funny. hahaha


This may be a bit stalker-ish, but I had to! This couple was so cute so I took a sneeky picture! Cheers for romance!





Aint that just a gorgeous view! I loved it!




Below is a picture of all the major scientists who have made an impact on science today. If you look closely you can see to the left of the statue there is a small but bright planet! guess what it is! Venus! Cool huh?!?



Parking can get a little crazy, but the sights can be astounding, and I totally recommend going here! Its romantic & free! A great place for a date with your significant other!





Check out Le Vlog from our date!!

3 comments:

  1. i love reading your blog posts! so interesting:) i was in LA over the summer but we didn't get to visit the griffith observatory! it looks amazing. xoxo
    stevieisobel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beautiful shots of the night skyline! I just came from Nikki's video. So glad she linked your blog!

    http://mollycurley.blogspot.com/

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete