23.9.13

Pocket Change. . .

Okay, so one of my biggest tips on how to be able to buy the things that you want, is save your change!! I cant push that enough! Isaac and I are constantly saving our change for adventures, or for things that we want to buy! We were actually able to go to my senior prom because of his nifty change jar! The small things add up people! I seriously recommend this. It's easy, and fun! 
Let me know in the comment section down below what trips you guys are saving up for! I'm currently saving up for my road trip with my friends!





^^ I like to think I'm funny.


P.S. I'm thinking about changing my signature, do you guys have any ideas?=)




2 comments:

  1. I have an idea for a theme for your blog! That includes your signature, too! As a daily blog reader of yours, I see all the times you change your blog design and it can get a little bit distracting. So I think your should think outside of the box and look up to google to see some inpsiration for your blog design! Comment on my blog if you want some tips!


    xox, Cathy

    helllo-cathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this IDEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete