15.9.13

Planning For A Trip!!

So yesterday I began the start of what is going to be a three day girls road trip!! I am so excited! It's gonna be me and my three buds! SUPER exciting! Yesterday was just our planning meeting, we actually aren't even leaving until Oct. 3rd. So I just wanted to share some things that we are planning for, and how we are preparing for our road trip! 


^Always gotta have some inspiration with you! My personal fav. is the Sunset West's Best Camping Magazine! I literally carry it with me everywhere.


Okay so we started with was our vision of the trip... A.K.A. how much money we wanted to spend. We decided we were gonna keep it on the cheaper side, so we went with things like camping, and hiking, and sight seeing! After we got that out of the way, we decided our destinations, and what kinds of things we actually wanted to do. After that was discussed, we each wrote out our packing lists for what clothes and camping equipment to bring. Lastly we covered food. We decided to go on the cheaper side again, so we are bringing food up in a cooler! Thats all the planning we did yesterday. =) I'm SUPER stoked for this trip! Keep your eyes open for a road trip on the west! Have a good night guys! I hope this helped you in your planning! Peace.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18.9.13

    Very beautiful ;) Amazing bag ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete