11.9.13

Tattoo?!?

So for all those tattoo/art lovers out there, this is not some super fancy artsy post about tattoos, I am not a professional artist, just a gal who wants to put a few cool pieces on her body! With that being said, today I am just gonna share with you a tattoo idea I had in mind! The rest of my inspiration for my future tattoos can be found on my Pinterest boards! Anywho, here is the big unveiling!! This is the basic idea of the first tattoo I want!





 I love that its simple, and it has to do with one of my biggest passions! Adventuring! Woohoo! So yeah! Thats all! Have a great night guys!!




5 comments:

  1. I really like it, I've honestly never seen anything like it! Reminds me of lake tahoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a cool tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny fitz, I love lake Tahoe! Its soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah welch, Thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee this tattoo!! And i LOVE your blog!!

    Infact i nominated you for my Liebster Award!
    Hope that we keep in touch!

    http://allthingsfa5.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete