19.9.13

Target & Pink Haul!



So Today I did something a little out of the norm. I went shopping!  Haha! I usually don't put it in my budget to buy clothes, but I was talking with Isaac this week, and I realized that I am almost consistently wearing clothes that are given to me. Don't get me wrong, I am blessed beyond belief! But I realized that if I put some of my money aside each paycheck I can start buying clothes that are my style, and not the person gave me the clothes' style. So I did! I am really happy with this choice! It was just nice to get somethings that are new, and my style! So today I got a maroon windbreaker Parka, a plain white tank top, a brown Indiana Jones hat, a pair of tan corduroy pants, and Victorias Secret underwear! It was such a blessing to be able to buy some new clothes!, and I'm super stoked!




No comments:

Post a Comment